Leadership Academy Pricing
You can choose one of three payment options when signing up for the Leadership Academy:
1. Pay in Full (60 days before start date).
2. Partial Pay (pay half 60 days before, and half 30 days before start date
3. Payment plan ( pay half amount 30 days before, and other half on the 25 th of the 1 st month of
session, with a $25 dollar payment plan fee)
Note: Partial Pay, and Payment plan options are available during the early and regular rates.
Pay in Full option is available during early, regular, and late rates.
We’re still promoting early bird discounts – so sign up before the deadline to get the best price!
Early: Early rate is open at least 90 days before the session start date. It ends 60 days before session
start date, and saves $400 per attendee.
Regular: Regular rate begins 60 days before session, and ends 5 weeks before
Late: Late begins, and is an additional $400
What happens if you want to bring a sibling or a friend along? Well, here are a few options we think will
Individual: No discount yet, but you can still choose the early rate to save money!
Family rate*: $100 discount per family member (we require immediate family only).
Group rate** (3-5): $200 discount per person (1 alumni and 2-4 new attendees required).
Group rate** (6+): $300 discount per person (1 alumni and 5+ new attendees required).
*Note: Family members are allowed to be included in a group, even if they’ve attended L.A. in the past.
They cannot, however, combine discounts.
**Family members cannot combine discounts – I.e. family rate and group rate discounts.
Application Timeline Countdown:
- Registration opens
- Early registration discount is active
- Early Full Pay discount is active
- Submit three references, Parent’s Perspective form, and payment required in order to receive early discount
- Early registration closes
- Early Full Pay discount ends
- Regular rate begins (2 weeks long)
- Submit three references, Parent’s Perspective form, and payment required in order to receive regular rate
- Submit travel info
- Regular rate ends
- Regular discount closes
- Late rate begins (1 week long)
- Full Pay discount is active
- Applicant must submit references, parents perspective, and payment in full in order to qualify to be accepted into the L.A. program
- All travel information must be submitted (Shuttle schedule finalized)
- All requests for additional housing must be submitted and payment (See additional housing for more information)
- Session registration closes
- 2nd Partial payment is due
Information and detail email will be sent to applicants
Final details will be sent to applicants email
When Early Registration ends:
– References, Parents Perspective, and payment must be submitted before early deadline, in
order to receive early discount.
– Required Full or Partial Payment paid.
– Travel information must be submitted.
– Regular rate ends.
– References, Parents Perspective, and payment must be submitted before regular deadline, in
order to avoid the late rate.
– Late rate is $400 dollar increase from the regular price.
– References, Parents Perspective, and payment must be submitted before late deadline, in order
to be qualified to attend the program.
Note: If references, Parents Perspective, and payment in full have not been submitted before the
late deadline, applicant must wait until next session to reapply to attend.
What to expect in the application:
General info: Address, age, etc.
Additional info and costs: T-shirt size, shuttle fees, etc.
Church info: What’s your church, and how can they support you?
Parent Information: Contact info in case of emergency or other needs. (N/A for some levels of training)
Discounts & Rates: Select your discounts, and how you will be paying for the session
References: (N/A for some levels of training) 3 references from 3 non-related, adults on
behalf of the applicant.
(Click for more info on References).
1. The reference must be 18+.
2. They must know the applicant personally.
3. They cannot be related to the applicant in any way, and must be separate individuals.
We will send you an email, with a reference form they can to fill out on your behalf.
2. Forward the email with the link to your reference, and have them submit it within one
Note: These references are for your benefit. A timely reply from these sources is your
responsibility. Delayed responses may negate your early rate.
Additional information: Your capability and qualifications to attend Leadership Academy.
Personal Questionnaire: Other Qualifications, and your reasons for attending Leadership
A survey examining character, and designed with the goal to work out a character action plan
while at LA, and beyond.
Release of Liability and Medical Consent
Emergency contacts and info, in the event of an emergency.
Background Check Information
Background checks are required by In The Gap.
What we believe, and require, should you decide to join us here at In The Gap.
Once you’ve been confirmed, the Application Department will send you a Travel information
form. It should be submitted within one week. Both arrival and departure information is
Travel information should be submitted 60 days before session start date
Travel information should be submitted 45 days before session start date.
Travel information should be submitted no later than 30 days before start date.
Note: We will be unable to process Travel information sent less than 30 days before session
start date. If you have a unique traveling situation, please contact us at [email protected]
– $25 for Room Deposit.
– $50+ for snacks, coffee, and additional supplies (suggested/optional).
– $20 Seasonal giving opportunities – i.e. Operation Christmas Child, etc. (optional).